Banana pi BPI-M3 will send free sample for tes

Continuing the discussion from Banana pi BPI-M3 will send free sample for test:

I am planning to open a tech channel and website and need a headstart over the others and what better than the Banana pi m3

I already have one of them. I try to make good multimedia and IPTV player. For now i have a good result. I hope to get another one, for my friend which is also good developer. By. Robert from Slovenia

Hello,

I work with my local College in hosting a tech social monthly and a tech talk gathering weekly and I would love to have one of these boards to play with in our space. On average we have 20 people out weekly with more usually during our monthly social gatherings so I’m sure it would find use.

Personally I can think of a project to test out on it myself and I’m sure it’ll be in demand since it’s octa-core.

Steve from Canada

just send mail to [email protected] . let he know what are you want to do, he will help you .

I wanted to use one to make a custom Andorid car stereo in my very old Volvo 240 and didint want to use the slower Raspberry Pi

Hi,

I’m have website and blog http://www.grobak.net, I’m very interrested too test and review Banana pi BPI-M3, I want to build Touchscreen Point of Sales Odoo and test it with many devices.

Bonny from Indonesia

just send mail to [email protected] . let he know what are you want to do, he will help you .

Hi there from Russia!

At the moment I have a Banana Pi M1, which is used as a free and open internet radio server and torrents database (OpenMagnet project). But current output is not enough to cover all the needs, so please consider to send me a free sample of Banana Pi M3. Also I would like to practice for configuring and creating Arch Linux image for this board.

Anyway, thank you for the excellent work of creating wonderful development boards.

A key element in the field of social media marketing is an https://bulkfollows.com/ which serves as a middleman to make buying social media services in bulk easier. This platform makes it easier for people and companies to grow and manage their social media presence by allowing them to buy likes, followers, and other engagement metrics at wholesale pricing.

Online platforms called https://smmpakpanel.com/ provide a variety of services to increase social media participation. These services include purchasing likes, followers, comments, and views, maintaining social media accounts, and scheduling postings.

In the rapidly evolving field of artificial intelligence (AI), GPT-66X has emerged as a revolutionary tool. The boundaries of what is conceivable in AI technology are about to shift thanks to this creative AI model developed by Google.

Vietnamese producer Nguyen Duy Tri unleashed a sonic hurricane in the middle of 2023 that continued to reverberate throughout the electronic music scene. This massive, 50-track record, titled Acid Madness is more than just an album; it’s a voyage into Duy Tri’s creative depths and a throbbing doorway. Get ready, fellow rave enthusiasts, as we embark on a journey through the thrilling peaks and introspective troughs of this electronic masterwork.

The edgarcuts are about who we are. Fitting doesn’t mean traveling or learning a philosophy on how to relax our bodies and minds. It energizes us and gets us moving. It functions as a machine. They also have leisurely lives.

If you are looking for a cutting-edge platform and are a movie buff, get ready for the land of your dreams. because the flixer.tv offers an enormous selection of TV shows, movies, and series. Let me tell you about the name!The website offers free streaming for thousands of films, TV shows, and web series.

Greetings from AMediaTime, the best place to be inspired and kept up to date. Our platform is all-inclusive, allowing you to interact with stimulating content, learn about interesting tech-related concepts, and peruse the most recent news. In order to keep you informed and involved in the rapidly changing fields of general news and technology,

This is a really interesting comment that has a unique visual appeal thanks to https://thefontsgenerator.com/ you used. Your words will stand out among the digital clutter thanks to this easy-to-use tool that improves the display as a whole. Readers will be left with a lasting impression as a result of this meticulous attention to detail, which also improves the appearance and strengthens the message.