Banana Pi BPI-M3 Sample Giveaway Apply Here

Hello , we are IEEE University of Piraeus Student Branch ( from Greece) , a non profit team of student volontiers that deal with technical issues and organize workshops and presentations. We want the banana pi for our ownCloud Server. (we can post a review to our facebook page , youtube channel and Instagram)

Ill write up an pxe Server Tutorial. and maybe build a new image for m1+m2 and then m3

1 Like

projectbananapi will decision person selected and send out free sample .

Hi BPI,

I’ll use the M3 as part of a modular “Wireless IP Camera System”. Here’s a short description of my project:

Upon movement detection, an Arduino stamp equiped with a CMOS camera send pictures to the Banana PI wirelessly. The Banana PI store the pictures localy , upload them on a webserver, and send an SMS alert to a dedicated phone #.

I’ll be happy to post pictures and review the M3 here on the forums and on my Facebook page. …

Thank You! -Davis

1 Like

Hi

I am the author of Photostovis, an open-source solution for storing personal photos and videos at home. Photostovis is for people who value their privacy and do not want to have their photos stored in the cloud, but at the same time would like to have a cloud-like experience: access from anywhere and any connected device, possibility of sharing with a closed group of people.

The webpage of the project is here: https://photostovis.org git repository: https://bitbucket.org/photostovis/photostovis Demos: https://photostovis.net/demo1 or https://photostovis.net/demoaws

The server part of this solution is written in C, so that it requires very little hardware resources. It works very well on single-board computers. Currently I have builds for Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 and Cubieboard/Cubietruck.

I would very much like to support Banana Pi M3 in this project. It makes for a very nice hardware platform because it has SATA and this allows significantly more space for photos and videos. As you know, Raspberry Pi is rather problematic with the USB-powered HDDs because of its power limitations.

Thank you! -Florin

Hello everyone. The giveaway has ended. I will send private messages to everyone w/ a request for a shipping address and more information.

Here are the 10 people who are selected:

@fahad @Aditya_Narayan @jemartel @RedStar @D.A @Bruce_Lunde @mazsola2k @Joytag @BPI_Q @a663321765

Congratulations.

3 Likes

please give us : email , name ,address ,mobile number , so we can contace you to send free sample.

Hi projectbananapi and Give-away-winners. It is 7/29/2016, I have sent 6 emails to this coordinator with shipping info. I have not received any responses or I have not received my BPI-M3 Sample. Has anyone of the lucky chosen actually received them yet? It’s been since 5/14/16 so 2.5 months and counting

disappointed, James Martel @jemartel

Sorry, you have to send messages on the forum. I am not sure what you meant by email.

Once again, I was selected as a BPI M3 sample Giveaway winner, It is almost 3 months, and still no BPI-M3…your personal emails stating you don’t understand what I meant at this point is humerous and unacceptable. I have included all YOUR correspondence in the bodies of each email, and it has only been since last weeks post/inquiry on this forum that I received two messages…one stating that someone was on vacation in Germany and the second one indicating that I only had just responded hours previously…the humor is the personal email asked for my shipping and contact email and did not indicate to post via the forum…There is confusion here…so Please send my Giveaway BPI - M3 so that I can complete the WiFi Robot that I purchased forum you----months ago for this so I can complete my review for the users… I have responded to your “personal email request” as well as direct email request and again on this forum. My email is [email protected] username jemartel name james martel address 24 William street Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 USA mobile number 978-855-3079

jemartel

4m  sinovoip 

Once again, I was selected as a BPI M3 sample Giveaway winner, It is almost 3 months, and still no BPI-M3…your personal emails stating you don’t understand what I meant at this point is humerous and unacceptable. I have included all YOUR correspondence in the bodies of each email, and it has only been since last weeks post/inquiry on this forum that I received two messages…one stating that someone was on vacation in Germany and the second one indicating that I only had just responded hours previously…the humor is the personal email asked for my shipping and contact email and did not indicate to post via the forum…There is confusion here…so Please send my Giveaway BPI - M3 so that I can complete the WiFi Robot that I purchased forum you----months ago for this so I can complete my review for the users… I have responded to your “personal email request” as well as direct email request and again on this forum. My email is [email protected] username jemartel name james martel address 24 William street Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 USA mobile number 978-855-3079

jemartel

4m  sinovoip  no response too forum with status of shipment

jemartel

Ok, I have again responded to you via the forum…It’ll be three months since announcement of this award and acknowledgement to your personal email request for shipping info …which subsequently, I am told that I was to respond to the forum? why did you send the personal email request? but still there is nothing on the forum directed to me indicating my BPi-M3 has been sent…  sinovoip  no response too forum with status of shipment

jemartel

4m  sinovoip  no response too forum with status of shipment

jemartel

I was selected as a BPI M3 sample Giveaway winner, It is almost 3 months, and still no BPI-M3…your personal emails stating you don’t understand what I meant at this point is humerous and unacceptable. I have included all YOUR correspondence in the bodies of each email, and it has only been since last weeks post/inquiry on this forum that I received two messages…one stating that someone was on vacation in Germany and the second one indicating that I only had just responded hours previously…the humor is the personal email asked for my shipping and contact email and did not indicate to post via the forum…There is confusion here…so Please send my Giveaway BPI - M3 so that I can complete the WiFi Robot that I purchased forum you----months ago for this so I can complete my review for the users… I have responded to your “personal email request” as well as direct email request and again on this forum. My email is [email protected] username jemartel name james martel address 24 William street Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 USA mobile number 978-855-3079

So this is how it works. The giveaway is hosted on the forum. Winner is selected. I contact them via private message on forum to get information the first time. I send information to [email protected] and she is supposed to contact you to confirm address and shipping payment. And then all correspondence goes to her.

On the forum, I cannot proceed to do anything. Only judy can ship out the Banana Pi.

Thankyou for clear explanation. So, as you indicate, I must wait for judyhuang to contact me, which has not happened either

I see, so that is where the process got stuck. I will forward Judy your information again. I believe she is busy so sometimes she misses stuff. She will contact you again to confirm everything, which you need to copy and paste the info you sent probably more than 10 times now. SORRY! But then, that will be a step in the right direction to get the M3.

Online platforms called https://smmpakpanel.com/ provide a variety of services to increase social media participation. These services include purchasing likes, followers, comments, and views, maintaining social media accounts, and scheduling postings.