Banana Pi BPI-M3 New Image (New EMMC) Release: Raspbian jessie 8.0 2018-5-28 V1.1

Still no wlan x-(…

Do you mean wireless card? Actually this image have wlan0,and support WiFi STA mode.

Did you try “ifconfig -a”?

Pls can someone give a tutorial to run DS18b20 temperature sensor on this image.

Hello,

I,ve installed raspbian image in my bpi-m3 and volume control doesn’t work. The master of the speaker always stays at zero and i can’t change it. I’ve searched for solutions in different forums without success.

I’ve try different comands in console like amixer sset Master 100% amixer cset numid=1 – 100% > /dev/null amixer cset numid=3 2 trying to switch the audio output to HDMI … and none of the solutions has solved the problem.

Could someone guide me to solve the problem? Thanks.

I am new to the banana Pi but I got a few raspberry. I have downloaded this image but it just won’t boot and the red light shows. Is it because I am not flashing it to the EMMC? I just “dd” it on a SD card. Please help, I am just using the no jessie build that have no Wifi support…

Now even the links to download the latest image are lost… It is so poor of the software support even banana pi got better specification. I can only use a test machine… so disappointed

Hi! alright? We use raspberry pi 3 and 4 as a local server, (Raspberry Pi 3 models B and B+ and also raspberry Pi 4). But here in Brazil it was very expensive and difficult to find these models. I tried to start the SD card with the Raspberry direct image on the Banana Pi M3 but it didn’t load. Can anyone help me with this? Any idea?