Banana Pi BPI-M3 2nd Giveaway - Enter for a Chance to Win

If you get any other cancellations, I would love get an M3 to apply with several industrial mining projects I’m developing. The extra capability would be perfect to as a “black box” converter between several protocols and Layer 1 networking issues I’m up against.

Thanks!

I’m working on video wall and try to convince the investors to use embedded with web browser and some HTML5 technology to display each section of the all image, Since now I try Rpi b+, Rpi II and Banana pi m1, I saw the potential of banana pi m2, but the shipping goes wrong and now I’m about to re-order. Please, Can I have one I really want to pay for it, because I just need to test the performance with 3.4 kernel and the chosen web browser.

Thank you so much.

Are you kidding us? Michael Hurt? Michele Baron? Sounds like people does not exist. If you are not going to send us samples, at least be honest to tell us the truth. Stop making excuses such as no stock a.t.m., from another thread you told us M3 will be available for sale in a week.

It`s Nov., so where goes the 1002 sample boards, sir?

its 12. it says in about a week right? so im guessing it will be pretty soon.

Fine fine.

Since they also did not reply. I will just change the 2 bpi m3 giveaway to people on this forum.

Those people do exist since you doubt it that much then dont apply for one hikalu.

I guess I will pick based on activeness of people in this thread.

Based on most likes. tkaiser and alantrundle will be selected for this 2 board giveaway. Emails will be sent to them to see if they want one.

Also the other 10 board giveaway will be decided by sinovoip, not me.

There is no alantrundle in this thread. You guys are totally liars. Such a shame. As for activeness, I think your math sucks.

alantrundle has second most likes for all time under users other than moderators. fair enough>

not 10 pcs ,it will more than 10 pcs .:slight_smile:

stop acting like a child

I wanted to say the same thing to that guy. It’s sad and annoying that he has to jump into everyone’s post and mention stuff like that.

The free sample thread also clearly states that not everyone will get one and it doesn’t say that they are giving away 1000 samples. It says they are giving some away from their initial 1000pc batch. No need to give the admins a hard time about it, I don’t think that will win their hearts enough to send you one.

I think it’s great that they are having these giveaways in the first place but, imo, be more thankful the final cost isn’t as expensive as other boards on the market. I can’t wait to buy one of these and I’m planning on buying at least one the second its available

1 Like

yep, somebody’s just gotta say something. I’m so annoyed by this guy repeating this s**t. Please STOP the LOOPING, Mr. H

I have a wordpress blog, but I won`t promote Sinovoip product. Are you sucking their d*ck? I am speaking truth, I got nothing to hide.

we will let projectbananapi give us the user name who have winner BPI-M3, and we will send sample later.

Wow, looks like someone’s just got so mad about being lectured! Sucking d*ick? Really mature of you, you eat with that mouth or you kiss your mom with it too? As for the “Wordpress blog” which I don’t think you really have one, if you don’t show it to us and just keep talking like that, you’re really full of shit though. And I bet Sinovoip doesnt really need you, coz they didn’t pick you as one of their winnerssssssss! You can keep barking as much as you can if this can make you feel better, do it then, we all understand.

Hi,

I’m student at an university in Vienna. At the moment I’m writing on my bachelor thesis with the topic “home automation with embedded systems”.

The Banana Pi M3 would be a nice development board for this work.

I hope to get one of the first boards from you… :slight_smile:

Well, The two here are given to forum member tkaiser and one of the giveaway winners Andrzej

When BPI starts shipping out the samples we will update again.

O yea, if you look at the FAQ there is in big lettering http://forum.banana-pi.org/faq Always Be Civil

I’m puzzled. I was thinking a single entry was the same as lots of entries. I haven’t had anything to add to all this bickering, so now I have pretty much no chance of winning. Based on this, I’ve decided to order the R Pi 2…

I am planning to open a tech channel and website and need a headstart over the others and what better than the Banana pi m3.

The give away samples of M3 have been sent to the first two people.

tkaiser, an active forum member and andrzej, giveaway winner

Congratulations