Banana Pi BPI-M2+ Sample Giveaway Apply Here

I’m interested into iteration of Banana Pi and atmegas on breadboard, for programming and controlling them as well as controlling ATX power supplies for breadboard power. Also making web servers running on node-js.

http://www.r-site.net

Hi, I am a Student who is interested in Programming and coming up with innovative ideas. Recently I Planned to Make a portable Hardware for those people who can’t speak . My aim is to help them to convey their Messages to normal people who doesn’t know their language . I found that Banana Pi BPI-M2+ is the perfect platform in which i can build it along with Arduino . So if i am lucky to get this board I will surely develop my idea and bring it to great use. I hope you will cooperate with me and help me to explore the unexplored !!. seeking for Your cooperation.

About posting - I will surely post it in my Youtube and on my Collage forum where many people will come to know about this board and about my project . And i Will be grateful to you for your cooperation .

香蕉派早就听过,一直想把现有工控产品的工业计算机替换成MiniPC,但是之前也一直没有用过香蕉派。不知道她的稳定性、性能方面怎么样,想申请一块BPI-M2+,来测试其性能。顺便也对比测试下不同的MiniPC,选出更加合适工控产品的MiniPC。

Hi, I would like to apply for the giveaway. If I got a BPI-M2+, I would set it up with a pi-top and try to make it work as a regular laptop with Debian or Armbian, e.g. for web browsing, emails, and doing software development. I would also try to get a solar panel to connect to it to make it a solar-powered laptop. I would write a review of the BPI-M2+ and document my project on this forum and on Patchwork (a P2P social network),

Regards, Charles

I’m student . I want apply a Banana Pi :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thx

Hello. I want to try how to use this PI,and test the BPI-m2.

Hello BPI,

I am the admin of hexenworld.org. We are a small community of users closely aligned with Steam who officially support free open-source Quake styled games. I would love to test the BPI-M2+ for a project I have been carefully planning for the last year. My goal is to compile ARMv7 binaries for these games and utilize BPI hardware running Debian as a dedicated server for users across the world to access 24/7. I would be honored to write a detailed review, including benchmarks of the BPI-M2+ on my site and YouTube channel.

Thank you for the many years of support and incredible boards that keep getting better :slight_smile:

Hi BPI, As a fairly fresh user of Banana PI I would be delighted with possibility to test BPI-M2+ without flaws of Allwiners 20 flaws with documentation of Mali… and lack of drivers… As a project I will move whole configuration from BPI to BPI M2+ that already is there so: *samba *CUPS for HP *deluge *diod management (not everyone wants them blinking at night) *plex media server (really want to test that power there in transcoding) Everything on Bananian

When I will have more processing power and better Hardware support of Mali I will also include there: *backup server *Plex Client *Retroarch (or similar solutions) *wii pads control *ir remote control

As future projects I would like to add: *reverse tunneling to connect to banana from outside when I’m behind NAT *control and view from my video intercom. *control of automatic roller shutters.

That for start and still thinking of more functionality to add.

Hopefully you’ll include me in testing.

Hi,

I have been already selected for the BPI M3 giveaway. I am trying to port a real version of CentOS or Fedora to it. I plan to write a series of blog posts about my progresses:

https://techcornerweb.wordpress.com/

I would like to test the BPI M2+ too.

Thanks in advance, Regards, DA.

In addition to my last post, I am working on a project called QuakeSMS. The concept is to notify users in a distribution list via sms text message when a player joins a server. This will work for virtually all Quake styled games and will change the dynamics of multiplayer. I would love to be able to host this service on a Banana Pi. A demo video of this project can be viewed on my website: http://hexenworld.org

hi I am a student and i want to build a 3d printer,by using banana pi.I made a i 3 in the last year and i found it wasn’t useful by using arduino 2560.So i want to try something new.I would glad if i bacome the luck one.

thanks.

Hello,

I would like to run BPI-M2 with solar energy and host a forum where users can share ideas about green planet and where people can share initiatives taken to plant trees (images etc).

Considering internet traffic, initially i would go with ngnix+mariadb/mysql+varnish.

Thanks,

And congratulations to the winners of this giveaway. We hope to see some wonderful projects shared on this forum.

@jctennis @Jerin @200k @D.A @anuj @cel @Ahmed_Amer_Shahin @jzhang18
@miguipda @dipesh_monga

2 Likes

Hi,

since 15 days I was not come back on this news because I was in holiday.

Now I discovered I win what must I do to receive it at home ?

Sincerely thanks and have a nice day :wink:

Miguipda :wink:

If you reply to your private message with the information, we will contact you and send you the device.

I replied the private email.

But I am still waiting for this award arriving.

Has it been shipped out?

Really appreciated,

-Jack

projectbananapi have a Tourism in Germany, you can send mail to ask [email protected], give your address to judy and let judy check with you.

Sent email to [email protected]. No reply from her. I have no idea of what is going on. Still waiting…

-Jack

please send email to [email protected]

Dear @jzhang18 I cannot find you messages. But yes please email [email protected].