Banana Pi BPI-F2P with SunPlus SP7021 chip design for Industrial control gateway

Banana Pi BPI-F2P with SunPlus SP7021 chip design for Industrial control gateway

hardware spec:

1. SoC – Sunplus SP7021 “Plus1” with a quad-core Cortex-A7 processor @ 1.0 GHz, one Arm A926 microprocessor, an 8051 core to handle I/Os, and 128MB or 512MB DDR3 DRAM.
  2. Storage – 8GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot
  3. Video Output – HDMI 1.4 output
  4. Camera I/F – MIPI CSI connector
  5. Connectivity – 2x 10/100M Ethernet
  6. USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB port
  7. 2 USB header interface
  8. 40-pin GPIO header compatible
  9. 7.4V Lithium battery power supply interface
  10. RTC battery interface
  11. PoE function support via PoE module
  12. Debugging – 3-pin header for UART console, SWD ICE port
  13. Security – TPM 2.0 via ST33TPH2EI2C secure element
  14. Misc – Power switch, reset button, boot selection dip switch
  15. Power Supply – 12VDC via power barrel jack
  16. Dimensions :
  17. Temperature Range – -40C ~ +85°C

Hardware interface:

with Heat sinks ,PoE module and RTC battery on board :

we will keep update document on wiki page:

http://wiki.banana-pi.org/Banana_Pi_BPI-F2P

Sunpuls github for Linux kernel 4.19 and 5.4 source code, it support BPI-F2S and BPI-F2P

Sunplus wiki page documents:

https://sunplus-tibbo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/doc/overview

Banana Pi BPI-F2P Sunplus SP7021 industrial control board PoE function test

BPI-F2P expansion board design , sata interface ,4G ,Wifi support

BPI-F2P schematic diagram and DXF file public

BPI-F2P new image:Ubuntu server 20.04.1 and Ubuntu mate 20.04.1 image,also support BPI-F2P-SUB expansion board

Can you please advise in the Wiki about the inner and outer diameter of the plug?

this power size , same as BPI-W2 and BPI-R64,have update to wiki page thank you .

the inner and outer diameter of the power plug adapter datasheet:

Hi there. I’m in the club.

One of first things I noticed after booting, is that the chip is quite hot. I downloaded a ready-made ubuntu with 5.x kernel (no yocto/custom build yet), and found neither internal thermal sensor driver for the chip, nor core frequency info, so I used a pyrometer which now shows 59c on the package when idle. That’s way too much, compared to other CA7 socs, say allwinner H3 et al. Having enclosed this CPU into a small unvented box, I will naturally run it 80-100c hot; that’s not good.

The question is! Where does one find proper configs for cpu core governor - dynamic frequency setting, thermal throttling, performance profiles, etc.

Thank you.

hi there! where find debian 11 lite image for f2p board with support rs232 port? on google disk only f2s debian lite image 2019.